Cambridge School of Beauty Therapy
Established in 1983, the Cambridge School of Beauty Therapy and is well known in the industry for providing students with first class training. Our beauty school is based in Sawston, seven miles south of the city.
At the school, we offer a very good range of beauty therapy courses. Our most popular course is the fast-track CIDESCO & CIBTAC beauty therapy diploma. Students can achieve this diploma in just 10 months. Through this diploma the students will cover:
- Beauty therapy (body & face)
- Indian Head Massage
Students are given the opportunity to practice on real clients during our very popular Health Farm days.
Courses commence in September each year and fees are payable in instalments throughout the training period. Students from all over the world have trained at the Cambridge School of Beauty Therapy and many own their own salons in their country of origin.
Why choose us?
- First-class training facilities in pleasant surroundings.
- Fast track beauty therapy diploma.
- Students given opportunity to apply for training with Steiner for positions in their Spas on board Cruise Lines.
- Students always find jobs after the course as the CIDESCO & CIBTAC diploma is highly regarded in the beauty industry.