The Cambridge School of Beauty Therapy is well known in the industry for providing students with first class training. Our school was established in 1983. Since then students from all over the world have trained with us, many of whom now own their own salons in the UK or their country of origin. We are part of a very small but select group of beauty schools which offer accreditations by the international awarding bodies CIDESCO & CIBTAC. Our school is based in Sawston, seven miles south of the city.
At the school, we offer a very good range of beauty therapy courses. Our most popular course is the fast-track CIDESCO & CIBTAC beauty therapy diploma. Students can achieve this diploma in just 10 months. Through this diploma the students will cover:
- Beauty therapy (body & face)
- Indian Head Massage
Students will be able to practice on real clients during our very popular Health Farm days.
The CIDESCO & CIBTAC diploma commence in September each year and fees are payable in instalments throughout the training period.
In addition to the full time option, we also offer a set of part time courses to offer flexibility for those who are already in employment. Besides that we also offer a range of short career development courses which are very popular with existing beauty therapist who would like to update and upgrade their skills.
Why choose us?
- First-class training facilities in pleasant surroundings.
- Fast track beauty therapy diploma.
- Students given opportunity to apply for training with Steiner for positions in their Spas on board Cruise Lines.
- Students always find jobs after the course as the CIDESCO & CIBTAC diploma is highly regarded in the beauty industry.