The Aesthetic Treatments Diploma is a bespoke international qualification equivalent to Level 3 focusing on aesthetics. This diploma is approved by CIBTAC and is recognised internationally by over 30 countries.
Students will be able to perform safe and effective facial therapy, make-up, hand and foot and waxing treatments.
Diploma will enable the candidate to gain employment as an aesthetician.
Start date: September until early April (runs every year)
Attendance Part time: Tuesday all day & Thursday afternoon. In additon, Self study required online for related Anatomy and Physiology.
Examination: April (Date to be confirmed with CIBTAC)
- Recognise skin types and disorders and take appropriate action in selecting or advising clients about treatments and aftercare.
- Perform safe, hygienic, effective treatments to a commercially acceptable standard and timing in the following areas:
- Skin Care
- Lash and brow treatments
- Electrical treatments to the face and neck
- Face, neck and shoulder massage
- Face Masks
- Make-up techniques
- Nail treatments
- Waxing treatments
- Adapt treatments to suit the individual client’s needs by analysing information gathered at consultation, including contra-indications.
- Select, use and advise clients about skin care products and make-up for the face, and products for the hands and feet.
- Understand the basic key ingredients in cosmetic preparations.
- Understand the scientific principles of electrotherapy applied to the face and neck area.
- Understand the importance of current local legislation appertaining to beauty employment.
- Eyelash Extension
- Gel Nail Polish
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, listening skills, a well-groomed appearance and a mature disposition is an asset.
- Attend an interview with the school principal.
- Cibtac Aesthetic Treatments Diploma £3,000 (inclusive of Beauty Kit)
- Examination Fee £320
Ask us a question: