- CIBTAC Aesthetic Treatments Diploma
- CIBTAC Body Therapy Diploma
- Cambridge School of Beauty Therapy certificate for Indian Head Massage and Aromatherapy
The training course involves both theory and practice. Regular class tests and ongoing assessment help to monitor your performance. During the course, students practise on each other and also perform a variety of treatments on clients. Students also get to take part in Health Farm days during a course of six weeks, where a salon working environment is simulated.
Students are required to revise for at least 2 hours every day.
On completion students will be qualified to carry out:
- Facial treatments
- Make up
- Eye treatments
- Eyelash extension (using AH Francis products)
- Manicure and pedicure
- Body massage
- Figure diagnosis
- Electrotherapy for the face and body
- Electrical epilation
Course fee is £5,500
- Payable in 5 instalments.
- A deposit of £1,100 is payable after an interview and acceptance on to the course.
- Four further payments of the same amount are payable in September, November, January and February.
Beauty Kit £240
- Payable September.
- Kit includes books, tunic, a case with treatment products, utensils and make-up brushes.
- CIBTAC registration and exam fee £320
We offer the facility to pay the course in instalments.
Can't study full time?
If the above diploma is not good for yourself as you cannot join us full time, perhaps you can be interested in our part time CIBTAC Level 2 course with one day a week. For more information please click here.