Our Eyelash extension course will teach you the professional eyelash application and removal techniques. The course will cover all the required theory so you can conduct a professional client consultation and assessment. Our tutor will also provide you with invaluable business advice. This will help you market and conduct the eyelash treatments profitably within your beauty salon or business.
During the course you will have time to practice the full procedure on a model.
The course tutor is a CIDESCO & CIBTAC accredited teacher with years of experience in teaching and application of eyelash techniques. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate accredited by the Cambridge School of Beauty Therapy. The certificate is also accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists, which will allow you to obtain beauty insurance.
Throughout our course we will be using the popular AH Francis products. All the required training products are included in the course. However we also provide you the option to purchase an AH Francis kit to take home with you.
Eyelash extension courseDuration: 1 day (up to 6 hours dependent on class size). Date: Saturday 2nd May
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Understand Kit, materials and equipment
- Application & removal techniques
- Practice on a model
PaymentPrice: £149 (reduced from £180)
- This course is suitable for complete beginners, there are no other course prerequisites.
- Your model will need to conduct an AH Francis test patch. It is suggested that you purchase the test patch kit whilst purchasing your course. We will send you this kit by post so you can patch test your model. Alternatively your model will need to book an appointment at our school (Tuesday to Friday 9am to 4pm). Any student that has not patch tested their model will not be allowed to train on the day.
- Models cannot have other eyelash treatment on such as the lash lift treatment