Henna Brow Course
Henna is the latest way to colour brows and is the perfect addition to your treatment menu. The technique has taken over the market by storm of the last couple of years as it provides a natural alternative to brow tinting or micro-blading. The Henna application lasts for 6 to 8 weeks and is free from ammonia, lead or other oxidants.
This course will teach you how to mix henna and apply correctly. We’ll cover safe and correct use of all 8 colours, how to mix colours to achieve a bespoke colour.
We offer this course in 2 options:
- Henna Full Brow Course – £155 (9:30am to 4pm)
- No experience required
- The Full Brow training involves studying the face and eye shape to determine the perfect brow. The brows are measured, tinted, waxed using hot/film/warm wax and pre-wax cleanser, trimmed, threaded, tweezed and finished with a brow nourishing oil. It is great for clients trying to grow brows back, or to simply gain a better shape. This is a great treatment to add in to your menu, it allows you to offer a tailored brow service and will help those clients who don’t want to undergo microblading.
- Henna Advanced Colouring Course – £130 (1pm to 4pm)
- At the end of the half day course you will be competent in mixing Henna, applying Henna correctly and marketing your Henna brows.
- This half day course can only be taken if you are already qualified in brow tinting and waxing and are qualified in advanced brow techniques with minimum 1 year experience in advanced brow techniques. Certificate of your advanced techniques may be requested for insurance purposes.
Duration: Full day (Henna Full Brow) or Half Day (Henna Advanced Colouring)
Model required? You are not required to bring your own model for this particular course, assuming you are happy to be a model for another student. If this is not the case please contact us as you would need to bring your own model.
Patch Test: Those having the Henna brow treatment will require a patch test required 48 hours prior to treatment. A sample of henna will be sent out by post.
Products: Training is conducted using the popular Mina Henna Brows. Starter kits can be purchased directly from the Mina website.
Price: £130 or £155 (No hidden fees)